CNC Lathes / CNC Miller
Eindhoven | Machinebouw | MBO
For a hightech company in Eindhoven we are looking for experienced CNC-Lathes and CNC-Millers. As a CNC turner/miller you make sure that you adjust the CNC machine in the correct way to make sure the right tool and measurements will be used. According to a technical drawing you know exactly what to adjust and how to set the machine with the right tools.
Are you up for a challenge? Contact us now!
In this role you are responsible for, among other things:
- Operating a Hermle CNC turning and / or milling machine;
- Programming CAD / CAM;
- Checking materials, tools, fixtures to prevent deviations;
- Maintaining the machines if necessary.
- Keeping production administration up to date.
To be eligble for this position, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You have experience with high precision parts and have material knowledge: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum (Small sizes);
- You are able to read technical drawings, measure the setpoint (also known as “0” point) and program the machine from there;
- You are able to change the tools on the machinery;
An independent and responsible job within a dynamic organization with an informal character. Much is invested to keep the machine park modern and provide people with the right competences. The salary is highly dependent on your specific knowledge and experience., You will receive 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to know more, please contact Bob Klaassen or Sara Brouwers via mail or telephone:
085 48 62 621
085 48 62 607
Reference number: BK/2021-02/00003
Is this not the vacancy you are looking for? Please contact us or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram. Who knows, we may soon have a vacancy that fits! Direct solliciteren