Tactical Buyer Additive Industries
Eindhoven | Machinebouw | HBO
Filias and Additive Industries
Additive Industries is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing of high end functional metal components by offering a modular metal 3D printing system to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With market leading printing productivity, machine utilization, and part quality, Additive Industries redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aviation, space, automotive, energy and high-tech market.
Filias searches exclusively a tactical buyer for Additive Industries.
Additive Industries is growing fast. The Supply Chain team is responsible for procurement, supplier quality and logistics. We are currently scaling our Supply Chain team in order to sustain the ambitious growth path of our company. As a Tactical Buyer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintain and manage a part of our regional and international supply chain in a proactive manner and to further finetune it to be able to flexibly adapt to our production demands, while guaranteeing innovation support, supply security and ensuring the best quality and optimized price levels.
- Identify, evaluate and promote potential value add in the (future) supply base
- Participate in the Product Development Process safeguarding QLTC
- Support new developments and influence new design
- Set-up product group strategies in line with company strategy
- Identify and select (new) suppliers
- Assure apple to apple comparison meeting stakeholder demands and wishes
- Compilation of supply contracts and surveying compliance hereto
- Agree and implement SLA’s enabling supply base performance monitoring
- Assure initial set up of ERP
- Guide and implement phase in/phase out process
- Account management of existing, multi-tier, supply chain network for running business
- Supplying input for regular supplier forecast
- Regular reviews with suppliers regarding opportunities for performance improvement, enhanced joint working processes and TCO initiatives
- Maintenance of adequate should costing calculations
- Guidance of the purchase to pay process
- The Tactical Buyer reports to the Manager Purchasing & Supply Chain
Knowledge and experience
You have gained at least ten years of experience in a multi-national commercial and high tech environment with a track record of success in implementing sourcing strategies, drafting and finalizing contracts, maximizing value for diverse business requirements and objectives and developing successful strategic supplier relationships, solving problems creatively when required. You are a team player with a positive attitude, strong numerical, analytical, negotiating and communication skills and a strategic vision. You are well organized, meticulous and punctual, a good listener and well informed as well as broadly interested in the markets Additive Industries targets: aerospace, automotive, medical implants and/or high-tech equipment parts. You share our passion of defining and realizing the best 3D printing solutions for our high-end customers like Alfa Romeo/Sauber, Volkswagen and the Kaak Group.
A Bachelor degree or higher in Technology Management, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Technical Business Administration or similar and NEVI 1 / ‘Inkoopacademie A/B’ or higher (by preference).
- At least 5 years of successful experience and a demonstrable track record in procurement and building long term supplier relationships in an international and high tech industrial environment
- Worked side by side with R&D and Engineering colleagues creating added value through Early Supplier Involvement
- Experience with cost calculation and supplier quality management
- Creative and commercial mind-set, ability to build effective relationships and operate in a broad range of functional areas
- Good communicator (in Dutch and English), both verbally, in writing and presenting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision or Business Central (ERP)
Additive Industries is a young and fast growing professional organization. We have developed a strong pragmatic team attitude in which we work and experiment together in achieving our joint goals. We are looking for a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds to join our organization. We have formulated the following personal traits contributing to our company culture:
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and equipped with an entrepreneurial mind
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional, structured and ‘Fun to work with’
You'll join a great and highly committed team. Your working conditions are in line with the market and you will work at one of the top companies within the Brainport area. There is always room for professional development through courses.
Are you interested or do you need more information, please contact Angelina den Otter or Tom Bressers.
Reference number: AO/2022-05/00007
Is dit toch niet de vacature die je zoekt? Neem dan contact met ons op of volg ons op LinkedIn, Facebook of Instagram. Wie weet hebben wij binnenkort een vacature die wel past! Direct solliciteren